Modified Gravity and Cosmology Workhop
Sala Alberto Lobo (ICE building, UAB Campus)
08/05/2019 - 10/05/2019
The Workshop is open to topics related to cosmology and theoretical physics, including:
- Cosmological models: modified gravities, f(R) theories, and the like, non-local models.
- Possibility of Observing Modified Gravity in an Astrophysical Level (Neutron Stars)
- Quantum Gravity
- Quantum Cosmology and Loop Quantum Cosmology
- Quantum vacuum and the Casimir Effect
- The cosmological constant problem.
- Mathematical physics techniques for quantum vacuum studies