Since its foundation, the IEEC has been promoting outreach events and activities, which intend to bring about science awareness to society.
Amongst many activities, the institute organizes and participates in:
- Talks, workshops and astronomy activities at schools and educational institutions
- Seminars given at libraries and associations
- Exhibitions and participate in fairs
- Talks to the media through TV and radio interviews as well as magazine and newspaper articles
- Scientific blogs, providing an expertise-based opinion regarding different topics that interest our society.
- Public outreach using the most current social networks such as facebook, twitter, research gate, amongst others.
If you are interested in scheduling an activity for your academic institution or association, please contact the Science Communication Department and we will be glad to organize an event, workshop or activity that will suit your needs.
Science Communication Department
Tel: +34 93 280 2088