Place: Aula Master of the Technical University of Catalonia (UPC), Barcelona
It is a pleasure to announce that the 5th Iberian Gravitational-Wave Meeting (IGWM015) will take place in Barcelona jointly organized by the Institute of Space Sciences (ICE,CSIC-IEEC), the Technical University of Catalonia (UPC) and the Institute of Cosmos Sciences (ICC) of the University of Barcelona (UB).
* Aim: To bring together researchers with interest in the development of Gravitational Wave Astronomy, including researchers from related areas of Astrophysics, Cosmology, and Fundamental Physics. The style of the meeting will be nformal and we expect to have significant time for discussions. In future communications we will describe the details of the scientific program.
* Website: http://www.ice.csic.es/research/IGWM2015/
Here you will be able to register for the meeting and find details on the different aspects of the meeting including updates of the program.
* Venue: The conference will take place at the Aula Master of the Technical University of Catalonia (UPC), located at the building A3 of the Campus Nord of the UPC (see website for directions).
* Invited Speakers: We will have the following invited speakers:
Jaume Garriga (ICC, University of Barcelona)
Michele Punturo (EGO, INFN, and University of Pisa)
Subir Sharkar (Oxford University) (**)
Ulrich Sperhake (DAMTP, Cambridge University)
William Weber (University of Trento)
(**) To be confirmed
* Registration: There is no registration fee, but for organizational purposes we kindly ask you to register using the Meeting website. If you are interested in giving a talk, please provide title and abstract in the registration form.