Definition of the mission payload ARIEL, the candidate mission to be selected in the M4 call of the European Space Agency.
- Participate in the analysis phase of requirements and preliminary design of the Telescope Control Unit (TCU), system included in the control electronics of the satellite.
- Studies: electronic engineering (last year of degree or later)
- Knowledge of FPGA programming, experience in software development for Linux, systems knowledge and quality for space and good knowledge of languages.
Characteristics of the contract:
- Part-time employment contract
- Approximate duration: 2 months
- Start date: January 5, 2017
- Hours: to be agreed
Interested persons should send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the contract they request, the curriculum, and the necessary documentation to prove the merits included in the curriculum.
The term of presentation of documents will end when the place is covered.
The selection process, according to the number of applicants, will consist of curricular pre-selection and interviews.